Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Pan Roasted Sea Bass with Lemon Tartar Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 6 portions Omaha Steaks Chilean Sea Bass
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 recipe Lemon Tartar Sauce (See below)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. dill pickle, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. green onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon peel, freshly grated
- 2 tsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Preheat oven to 300°. Preheat oven safe sauté pan on high.
- Place a small amount of cooking oil in pan.
- Season and carefully place Sea Bass in hot pan.
- Cook for 6 minutes on the first side.
- Carefully turn over fish then place entire pan in the 300° oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes in oven.
- Serve with Lemon Tartar Sauce underneath each portion of sea bass.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Keep covered in refrigerator at least 4-6 hours before serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.