Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Pacific Rim Beef Salad with Sesame-Ginger Dressing
- 1 hrMarinade Time
Prep time: 45 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chinese plum sauce
- 1 small Serrano chile, seeded and minced, or 1/4 teaspoon cayenne chile powder
- 2 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Sirloin Steaks, about 10 ounces each
- 1/2 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup julienned pickled ginger
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small head Bibb, Butter or Mizuna lettuce, leaves separated
- 1 bunch watercress, stemmed
- 1 red onion, julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 scallions, sliced on a diagonal
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and sliced on a diagonal
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, for garnish
- Thoroughly combine all the marinade ingredients in a large dish.
- Turn the steaks in the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
- Marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour, turning the steaks once.
- Or, alternatively, refrigerate overnight (in which case, bring to room temperature before sautéing).
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl until emulsified. Set aside.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry.
- Heat a dry, heavy sauté pan or skillet and sear the steaks over medium-high heat for about 4 minutes per side, until just medium-rare.
- Remove the steaks from the pan and let rest.
- Toss all the salad ingredients together with the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- Toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet over medium-high heat for 45 seconds to 1 minute, tossing continuously, until golden brown and shiny.
- To serve, cut the steaks into thin slices. Place a mound of tossed salad in the center of each serving plate and top with the steaks slices. Sprinkle the toasted sesame seeds on top and serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.6a.