Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
New York Cheesecake with Jim Beam Black® Bourbon Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Individual New York Cheesecakes
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 pound Butter
- 1 Jumbo Egg
- 2 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1/3 cup Jim Beam Black® Bourbon
- 1/8 tsp. Sea Salt
- Melt butter in thick bottom sauce pot.
- Add sugar to melted butter and stir over medium heat.
- Heat mixture until soft ball stage or until it reaches 235-245°F using a candy thermometer. (the sugar has turned to a liquid form and is starting to bubble around the edges.)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk egg and cream together with a whip and set aside.
- Carefully add bourbon to sugar mixture while stirring. Cook 2 for about 2 minutes or until you are back to the soft ball stage. (you will start to see bubbles around the edge of the pan)
- Add 2 Tbsp. of the hot sugar mixture to the egg mixture and whip together.
- Add the egg mixture slowly back to the bourbon sugar mixture, while whisking vigorously. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and strain mixture through a fine strainer. Season with sea salt.
- To serve, ladle a generous serving of bourbon sauce over each cheesecake.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.