Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Mesquite Grilled Porterhouse Steaks
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Porterhouse steaks (about 16 ounces each and 1 inch think)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 Tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (1/2 small lemon)
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh oregano leaves, or 1/2 tablespoon dried
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut in half
- 1 Tablespoon pureed grilled garlic (see below)
- 2 Tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup half-and-half (or substitute more milk)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the 3 tablespoons butter, the tomato paste, lemon juice, oregano, and pepper in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer to a small ramekin and form into a smooth butter pat.
- Chill in the refrigerator, and just before serving, divide into 4 pieces.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of salted water and bring to a boil.
- Turn down the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, transfer to a mixing bowl, and add the garlic.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat the 2 tablespoons butter, milk, and half-and-half, and bring to a boil.
- With an electric mixer or wire whisk, whip the potatoes while drizzling in the milk mixture as needed. Season with salt and pepper.
- While the potatoes are cooking, bring the steaks to room temperature and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill over direct medium-high heat for about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare, 6 to 7 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Transfer to serving plates, place the butter in center of each steak and let melt, and serve with the mashed potatoes.
Grilling garlic helps to mellow the bitter edge of raw garlic and makes it sweeter. It also softens it so there is no need to puree it. Garlic can be grilled while other foods are also "receiving the treatment."
- Rub whole heads of garlic with olive oil and place on the edge of direct medium heat (or over indirect medium to medium-high heat).
- Grill for about 40 to 45 minutes, turning every 10 minutes, until the outer skin is brown but not burned.
- The cloves should be soft, and you should be able to squeeze the roasted garlic out of each clove once you have snipped off the top.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.7.