Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Lucky Bucket Lager Omaha Steaks Chili
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 5 lbs. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark chili powder
- 1/4 cup ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup New Mexico chile powder
- 2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 qt. yellow onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 28 oz. canned diced tomato in juice
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 3 each 12 oz. bottle Lucky Bucket Lager
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 each 4 oz. canned green chiles, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sea salt
- Cut Sirloin Tips into 1" cubes and blot dry using clean paper towels.
- Dust sirloin tips with flour trying to coat as evenly as possible.
- Heat the canola oil on high in a heavy bottom round pot or the braiser if making a large batch.
- Add the beef and cook until brown (not too dark)
- Turn the heat down all the way to low, add Chile Powders and Cumin then cover and continue to simmer beef and chile powder until beef is cooked for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium high, add the onions, garlic, and cook while stirring until onions are transparent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the salt.
- Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan well with rubber spatula to get all the flavor and color.
- Bring chili to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 1-2 hours covered stirring occasionally. This step can also be done in a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Add the salt a little at a time while tasting until seasoning level tastes just right.
- Serve with a cold glass of Lucky Bucket Lager.
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.