Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Lucky Bucket Lager Omaha Steaks Chili
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 5 lbs. Omaha Steaks Beef Sirloin Tips, cut into 1" cubes
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dark chili powder
- 1/4 cup ancho chile powder
- 1/4 cup New Mexico chile powder
- 2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 qt. yellow onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 28 oz. canned diced tomato in juice
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 tsp. dry oregano
- 3 each 12 oz. bottle Lucky Bucket Lager
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 each 4 oz. canned green chiles, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. sea salt
- Cut Sirloin Tips into 1" cubes and blot dry using clean paper towels.
- Dust sirloin tips with flour trying to coat as evenly as possible.
- Heat the canola oil on high in a heavy bottom round pot or the braiser if making a large batch.
- Add the beef and cook until brown (not too dark)
- Turn the heat down all the way to low, add Chile Powders and Cumin then cover and continue to simmer beef and chile powder until beef is cooked for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Increase heat to medium high, add the onions, garlic, and cook while stirring until onions are transparent.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the salt.
- Stir and scrape the bottom of the pan well with rubber spatula to get all the flavor and color.
- Bring chili to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for about 1-2 hours covered stirring occasionally. This step can also be done in a crock pot or slow cooker.
- Add the salt a little at a time while tasting until seasoning level tastes just right.
- Serve with a cold glass of Lucky Bucket Lager.
Omaha Steaks has partnered with Nebraska's Lucky Bucket Brewing Co. to develop innovative and flavorful recipes that bring together world-class food and exceptional beer. Using Lucky Bucket's classic styles and big barrel-aged ales, Executive Chef Karl Marsh has crafted a handful of sauces and marinades to pair exclusively with gourmet food from Omaha Steaks. To see more of our Lucky Bucket-inspired recipes, click here.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.