Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Latin Steaks with Sweet & Smoky BBQ Drizzle
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Flat Iron Steak | Other Steak Favorites | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling
2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pineapple rings in juice
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Lime slices and cilantro sprigs, optional
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. reserved pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic flavored oil
- 2 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 1/2 cup prepared molasses or other sweet barbeque sauce
- 2 Tbsp. reserved pineapple juice
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice for marinade and barbeque sauce. Cover and refrigerate pineapple rings until ready to use.
- Whisk marinade ingredients in small bowl. Season steaks with black pepper. Place in food-safe plastic bag. Pour marinade over steaks; turn steaks to coat. Close bags securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile combine barbeque sauce ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill Flat Iron Steaks, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. About 8 minutes before steaks are done, place pineapple rings on grill. Grill until heated through, turning once.
- Season steaks with salt, as desired. Drizzle steaks and pineapple with sweet & smoky barbeque sauce.
- Garnish with lime slices and cilantro sprigs, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff