Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Jimi Hendrix Steak Experience
- 12 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsMarinade and Steaks:
- 6 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. pureed or finely minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. black peppercorns
- 3 sprigs tarragon leaves removed and coarsely chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary leaves removed and coarsely chopped
- 1 cup beet juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 bunches cilantro, thick stems removed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 6 bunches watercress, washed and drained
- To prepare the marinade, place the oil, vinegar, garlic, and peppercorns in a dish or mixing bowl and whisk to combine. Add the tarragon and rosemary. Add the steaks, coating with the marinade on both sides, and let marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- To prepare the beet syrup, place the beet juice in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook over medium-high heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until syrupy in consistency and 1/4 cup remains. Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- To prepare the cilantro oil, blanch 3 bunches of cilantro in boiling water for 10 seconds. Remove and shock in a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking process. Transfer to a blender with the remaining bunches of uncooked cilantro and puree while slowly adding the olive oil. Let the mixture rest overnight. The next day, strain through cheesecloth into an attractive glass bottle and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare the grill.
- To prepare the dressing, whisk together the vegetable oil and mustard in a mixing bowl. Whisk in the vinegar and season with the salt and pepper. Let chill in the refrigerator. Remove the thick stems of the watercress and chill the leaves. When ready to serve, toss the watercress with the dressing and pile in a high mound on the center of each serving plate, leaving plenty of room around the watercress.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and grill over medium-high heat for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes on each side for medium-rare, about 3 minutes on each side for medium, or to desired doneness.
- Slice each steak and arrange on top of the salad. Drizzle or spoon the cilantro oil and beet syrup around the salad in attractive or free-form psychedelic patterns.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.2a.