Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Top Sirloins with Roasted Root Vegetables
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins
- 2 lbs. root vegetables (baby turnips, baby carrots, baby beets, new potatoes, pearl onions, shallots, etc.)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (rough cut)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp whole peeled garlic cloves
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Put olive oil and whole garlic gloves in a small pan on medium heat.
- Cook until garlic is brown.
- Strain garlic out of oil and reserve the oil.
- Mince the roasted garlic.
- Wash, peel and cut root vegetables into rough cuts with similar sizes for even cooking.
- Combine all ingredients but steaks in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place vegetable mixture on a large baking pan.
- Roast vegetables in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees oven for 30-45 minutes or until done, stirring a couple of times while they cook.
- While the vegetables are roasting, preheat grill on high.
- Season thawed steaks with sea salt and black pepper, then grill to desired doneness.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes and serve with the roasted root vegetables.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.