Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Top Sirloins with Roasted Root Vegetables
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins
- 2 lbs. root vegetables (baby turnips, baby carrots, baby beets, new potatoes, pearl onions, shallots, etc.)
- 2 sprigs rosemary (rough cut)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp whole peeled garlic cloves
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Put olive oil and whole garlic gloves in a small pan on medium heat.
- Cook until garlic is brown.
- Strain garlic out of oil and reserve the oil.
- Mince the roasted garlic.
- Wash, peel and cut root vegetables into rough cuts with similar sizes for even cooking.
- Combine all ingredients but steaks in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Place vegetable mixture on a large baking pan.
- Roast vegetables in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees oven for 30-45 minutes or until done, stirring a couple of times while they cook.
- While the vegetables are roasting, preheat grill on high.
- Season thawed steaks with sea salt and black pepper, then grill to desired doneness.
- Let steaks rest for 5 minutes and serve with the roasted root vegetables.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.5.2.