Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Top Sirloins with Roasted Spring Vegetables
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloins
- 1 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks All-Natural Steak Seasoning
- 1 lb. assorted spring vegetables (such as baby carrots, asparagus, radishes, spring onions, or sugar snap peas), trimmed or peeled if needed, cut into same-size pieces
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Preheat grill on high.
- Combine vegetables, garlic, and oil in a large bowl. Season with 1-1/2 tsp. All- Natural Steak Seasoning; toss to coat. Spread out in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring halfway through, until tender, golden brown, and charred in spots, about 20 minutes.
- While vegetables are roasting season Top Sirloins with remaining seasoning and grill to desired doneness.
- Allow steaks to rest 5 minutes and serve with roasted spring vegetables.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.5.2.