Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Top Sirloin Steaks with Smoky Orange Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup chopped orange segments
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons freshly grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grill, turning occasionally.
For medium rare to medium doneness:
Charcoal: Grill over medium, ash-covered coals, uncovered, 12 to 17 minutes.
Gas: Grill over medium heat on preheated grill, covered, 12 to 16 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare Smoky Orange Sauce. Combine sauce ingredients in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Carve steaks into slices. Serve with Smoky Orange Sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.3.2.