Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled T-Bone Steak with Maytag Blue Cheese & Sun Dried Tomato Butter
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling | Father's Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Omaha Steaks T-Bone Steaks
- To taste Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
- 4 slices (1 1/2" coins) Maytag Blue Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Butter (recipe below)
- 4 each Fresh Basil Sprigs
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, minced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Maytag Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Basil, minced
- Thaw Omaha Steaks T-Bone Steaks over night in the fridge or quick thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for about 1 hour.
- Preheat grill on medium. Season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.
- Just before removing the steaks from the grill, place the butter slice on each steak. The idea is to have the butter half melted on top as you are serving the steaks.
- Garnish each steak with a fresh sprig of basil.
- In a small sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic to pan; cook until brown.
- Add sun dried tomatoes to pan; cook for about 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and basil to pan and immediately transfer the contents of the pan to a food processor or blender.
- Turn on food processor. Add Maytag blue cheese and puree the mixture.
- Add sliced butter to the food processor allowing the butter to be whipped into the puréed cheese mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll into a tube about 1 1/2" diameter and twist the paper at the ends.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice into coins as needed. Unused butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.5.