Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled T-Bone Steak with Maytag Blue Cheese & Sun Dried Tomato Butter
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Porterhouse Steak | T-Bone Steak | Steaks | BBQ and Grilling | Father's Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 each Omaha Steaks T-Bone Steaks
- To taste Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
- 4 slices (1 1/2" coins) Maytag Blue Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Butter (recipe below)
- 4 each Fresh Basil Sprigs
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, sliced
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, minced
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Maytag Blue Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Basil, minced
- Thaw Omaha Steaks T-Bone Steaks over night in the fridge or quick thaw by placing sealed steaks in a sink with water for about 1 hour.
- Preheat grill on medium. Season both sides of steaks with Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness. For a Medium Rare steak about 8 minutes on the first side and 6-7 minutes on the second side.
- Just before removing the steaks from the grill, place the butter slice on each steak. The idea is to have the butter half melted on top as you are serving the steaks.
- Garnish each steak with a fresh sprig of basil.
- In a small sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic to pan; cook until brown.
- Add sun dried tomatoes to pan; cook for about 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and basil to pan and immediately transfer the contents of the pan to a food processor or blender.
- Turn on food processor. Add Maytag blue cheese and puree the mixture.
- Add sliced butter to the food processor allowing the butter to be whipped into the puréed cheese mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll into a tube about 1 1/2" diameter and twist the paper at the ends.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, slice into coins as needed. Unused butter can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.1.2.