Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Ginger Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 portions Omaha Steaks Swordfish
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced very fine
- Prepare the pineapple ginger salsa by combining the pineapple, ginger, red pepper, mint, lime juice and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Season the thawed swordfish steaks and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish turns opaque throughout.
- Plate swordfish and top with the pineapple ginger salsa.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.