Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Due to high demand, quantities are limited. Order now to ensure your freezer is safely stocked.
Grilled Swordfish with Pineapple Ginger Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 portions Omaha Steaks Swordfish
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh mint fresh, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. green onion sliced very fine
- Prepare the pineapple ginger salsa by combining the pineapple, ginger, red pepper, mint, lime juice and green onion in a mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Season the thawed swordfish steaks and grill for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish turns opaque throughout.
- Plate swordfish and top with the pineapple ginger salsa.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.2.