Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Strip Steaks with Provencale Ratatouille and Potatoes Anna Pinwheels
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup seeded and diced red bell pepper
- 2 Roma tomatoes, blanched, peeled, seeded, and diced (see below)
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon minced thyme
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup diced eggplant, unpeeled
- 6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 russet potatoes, about 8 ounces each, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- To blanch the tomatoes, bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Score the base of the tomatoes with an "X" and immerse in the water for 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to an ice bath to stop the cooking process. Peel with the tip of a knife, starting at the base end of the tomatoes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Prepare the grill.
- To prepare the ratatouille, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a heavy saucepan and cook the onion over low heat for 3 to 4 minutes, until soft and translucent. Add the bell pepper and cook for another 3 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, garlic, thyme, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Continue cooking for 8 minutes, being careful not to overcook. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Heat another 1/2 tablespoon of the olive oil in a sauté pan and sauté the zucchini over medium heat for 3 or 4 minutes, or until lightly colored. Season with salt and pepper, add to the tomato mixture, and set aside. Using the same pan that was used for the zucchini, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sauté the eggplant over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until soft. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a colander to drain.
- Add the eggplant to the saucepan with the zucchini and tomato mixture and sprinkle with the basil. Cook over medium heat for 3 or 4 minutes, stirring gently. Adjust the seasonings if necessary and let cool.
- To prepare the potatoes, lightly butter parchment paper set on a baking sheet. Cut the potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, pat dry, and arrange in a single layer on the parchment paper in 8 small circular pinwheel patterns with the slices overlapping. Brush the pinwheels with the butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden crisp.
- While the potatoes are cooking, season the steaks with salt and pepper and grill over medium-high heat for about 4 to 4-1/2 minutes on each side for medium-rare, about 5 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness.
- Serve each steak with 2 potato pinwheels (overlapping each other) and the ratatouille.