Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Steaks Balsamico
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) herb and garlic soft spreadable cheese
- 2/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fig preserves or chopped dried figs
- Place marinade ingredients in blender or food processor; process until blended. Place steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Meanwhile heat cheese in small saucepan over medium-low heat 2 to 4 minutes or until melted, stirring frequently.
- Serve steaks with cheese sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.