Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Steaks Balsamico
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 package (5.2 ounces) herb and garlic soft spreadable cheese
- 2/3 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup fig preserves or chopped dried figs
- Place marinade ingredients in blender or food processor; process until blended. Place steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Meanwhile heat cheese in small saucepan over medium-low heat 2 to 4 minutes or until melted, stirring frequently.
- Serve steaks with cheese sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.