Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Sirloin and Farmers Market Skewers
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 1 each medium yellow and zucchini squash, sliced (1/2")
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2" thick wedges
- 8 medium mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- 2 Tbsp apricot preserves
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- Combine glaze ingredients and 1/4 tsp pepper in 1-cup glass measure. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds, stirring once. Brush on beef steak.
- Thread vegetables alternately onto four 12" metal skewers. Combine mustard and oil; brush on vegetables.
- Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Place kabobs around steak. Grill steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill vegetables 6 to 10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. (Or to broil, place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place kabobs alongside steak. Broil steak 16 to 21 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil vegetables until tender, turning as needed.)
- Carve steak; season with salt. Serve with vegetables.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.4.