Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Pork Chops with Strawberry Peach Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops
- 8 cups water (divided use)
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 tsp. ground fennel or whole fennel seeds lightly crushed
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tsp. minced fresh jalapeno (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Lime wedges and cilantro sprigs for garnish, if desired
PreparationFor the brine:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water into a very large bowl (make sure the bowl will fit in your fridge!). Add the salt and sugar to the water and stir until dissolved. Add the allspice, fennel seeds, peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme; stir to combine. Add 7 cups of very cold water. Place pork chops in the bowl and make sure they are completely submerged in the brine - you can add more water if necessary to cover the meat. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 10 hours but no more than 24 hours.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. Remove Pork Chops from packaging. Pat dry, season as desired. Cook over high heat 4-6 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and place them on a platter. Spoon the salsa over the pork and serve with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs for garnish if desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.5.4.