Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Pork Chops with Strawberry Peach Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Pork T-Bones
- 8 cups water (divided use)
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 2 tsp. ground fennel or whole fennel seeds lightly crushed
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 tsp. whole peppercorns
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 1 tsp. minced fresh jalapeno (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Lime wedges and cilantro sprigs for garnish, if desired
PreparationFor the brine:
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water into a very large bowl (make sure the bowl will fit in your fridge!). Add the salt and sugar to the water and stir until dissolved. Add the allspice, fennel seeds, peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme; stir to combine. Add 7 cups of very cold water. Place pork chops in the bowl and make sure they are completely submerged in the brine - you can add more water if necessary to cover the meat. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 10 hours but no more than 24 hours.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to 4 hours.
- Heat a grill to medium high. Remove the pork chops from the brine and pat dry with paper towels. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through - the cook time will depend on the thickness of your meat.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and place them on a platter. Spoon the salsa over the pork and serve with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs for garnish if desired.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.4a.