Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Lumberjack Steaks with Wild Mushroom Sauce and Potato Wedges
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Porterhouse Steaks
- 1 cup piquant tomato salsa
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large unpeeled baking potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cups beef stock
- 1/2 cup sliced smoked bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup sliced chanterelles or other wild mushrooms (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup scallions cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and prepare the grill. (Or, alternatively, the steaks can be broiled or sautéed in a heavy pan or skillet using 1 tablespoon of hot olive oil or safflower oil; they will take approximately the same time to cook as they will on the grill.)
- Place the salsa in a food processor or blender and puree until smooth. With the machine running, add the oil in a slow, steady stream until well blended. The mixture should be thin but not soupy. Transfer the salsa mixture to a large shallow dish and coat both sides of the steaks. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Cut the potato halves-length wise into 3 triangular wedges. Place the wedges in a mixing bowl and toss with the oil, salt, and pepper. Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until golden brown and tender.
- To prepare the mushroom sauce, heat the stock in a saucepan over medium-high heat and reduce to 1 cup. Place the bacon in a sauté pan and cook over medium heat until almost crisp. Remove the bacon from the pan and drain on paper towels.
- Melt the butter in the same sauté pan. Add the garlic and mushrooms to the hot pan and sauté over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are tender and the garlic is lightly golden. Add the scallions and sauté 1 minute longer. Add the reduced stock and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir in the cooked bacon, marjoram, and Worcestershire sauce, and remove from the heat.
- Transfer the steaks from the salsa to the hot grill. Grill for 6 to 7 minutes per side for medium-rare or 8 to 9 minutes per side for medium. The steaks should have a caramelized and roasty tomato smell when cooking.
- To serve, spoon the liquid from the mushroom sauce onto each serving plate and arrange the vegetables from the sauce on one side of the plate. Place a steak over the sauce, lay the potatoes next to the steak and vegetables, and serve immediately.