Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Lemon Chipotle Shrimp Skewers with Spanish Rice
- 4 hoursMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Bag Omaha Wild White Shrimp Thawed
- 12 Large Bambo Skewers
- 1 recipe Lemon Chipotle Marinade (recipe below)
- 2 tray Omaha Steaks Spanish Rice (or use recipe below)
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsp Canned Chipotle in Adobo Sauce, puréed
- 4 each Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 cups Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tsp Canned Chipotle in Adobo Sauce, puréed
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil
- 1 cups Long Grain White Rice
- 1/4 Cup Yellow Onion, chopped
- In a gallon Zip Lock bag, add thawed Shrimp and Lemon Chipotle Marinade.
- Roll up bag to push air out of bag before sealing.
- Refrigerate shrimp for 4 hours.
- Divide shrimp into 6 portions and thread shrimp tail ends onto 6 skewers. Insert a second skewer through the head end of the shrimp so they are double skewered.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Grill shrimp skewers for 3-4 minutes on each side. Discard marinade.
- Plate Spanish Rice. Remove skewers from grill and plate atop the bed of Spanish Rice.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- In a heavy skillet over high heat, place the tomatoes and char until their skins split.
- Transfer tomatoes to a blender or food processor and puree. Stir in cilantro.
- In a large saucepan, combine chicken broth, pureed tomatoes, garlic, chipotle purée, and salt. Bring to a slow boil.
- In a separate large sauce pan, heat oil over high heat until hot. Add rice and onions and sauté until grains are bright white or slightly brown; approximately 7-10 minutes.
- Add tomato mixture to saucepan with rice & onions. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove saucepan with rice from the heat, cover and let stand for 20 to 30 minutes stirring twice.
- Fluff rice with a fork. Keep warm until ready to serve.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.4a.