Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Chicken and Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Vinaigrette
- 6 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
Serves: 4 to 6
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 lb. baby spinach, cleaned and dried
- 1 cup red seedless grapes cut in half
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup pine nuts toasted
- 2 each roma tomato cut into small wedges
- 4 each boneless chicken breast
- 2 cups Hot Bacon Vinaigrette (recipe below)
* Makes 2 cups
- 4 oz. bacon (cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped finely
- 1/2 cup red onions chopped 1/4"
- 1/2 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- Start by making the Hot Bacon Vinaigrette. This recipe can also be made several days ahead of time and then reheated when you are ready for a salad.
- Marinade the chicken breasts in one cup of the dressing for 4-6 hours.
- In a salad bowl place 4 oz. of cleaned baby spinach leaves. Sprinkle the spinach with Red Seedless Grapes that have been cut in half, Feta Cheese, Toasted Pine nuts, and Roma tomato wedges.
- Grill the chicken breast and, while it is still hot, slice it in thin strips and place it on the salad.
- Next ladle about 1/4 cup of the Hot Bacon Vinaigrette on the salad and serve it.
- In a braising pan start by placing the bacon in the pan on medium heat. Cook while stirring until the bacon is brown and crisp.
- Next add the Green Onions, Red Onions, and Chopped Garlic. Cook in the bacon fat until the onions are transparent.
- Now you add the flour while stirring and cook for 2-3 minutes to allow the roux to form and cook.
- Now you can add the rest of the ingredients and bring them to a boil.
- Remove from heat and serve or cool in the refrigerator and store up to 5 days.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.5.4.