Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Chicken and Brie Cheese Sandwich
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Poultry Entrees | Sandwiches & Wraps | Chicken | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
- 1 French baguette
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup sautéed onions
- 1/2 cup chicken au jus (chicken bouillon & water)
- Trim the top and bottom off the baguette to create a flat surface area. Cut the baguette into 5 inche long section. Then slice each piece in half horizontally.
- Slice baguette in half, to have two 5 inch long slices.
- Place brie cheese on bottom slice of baguette.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the baguette, to enhance browning.
- Place baguette on grill or in pan to toast the outside.
- Season chicken with All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry chicken until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, sauté the onions.
- Slice the chicken and place on baguette. Top with onions.
- Cut in half and serve with hot chicken au jus for dipping.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.1.