Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Chicken and Brie Cheese Sandwich
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Poultry Entrees | Sandwiches & Wraps | Chicken | BBQ and Grilling | Lighter Options
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 ea. Omaha Steaks Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Sprinkle Omaha Steaks All Natural Steak Seasoning
- 1 French baguette
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Brie cheese
- 1/4 cup sautéed onions
- 1/2 cup chicken au jus (chicken bouillon & water)
- Trim the top and bottom off the baguette to create a flat surface area. Cut the baguette into 5 inche long section. Then slice each piece in half horizontally.
- Slice baguette in half, to have two 5 inch long slices.
- Place brie cheese on bottom slice of baguette.
- Spread mayonnaise on the outside of the baguette, to enhance browning.
- Place baguette on grill or in pan to toast the outside.
- Season chicken with All Natural Steak Seasoning.
- Grill, broil or pan-fry chicken until internal temperature is 165°F.
- While chicken is cooking, sauté the onions.
- Slice the chicken and place on baguette. Top with onions.
- Cut in half and serve with hot chicken au jus for dipping.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2023, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v23.1.5.