Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Beefstro Cobb Salad
- 2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/8 cup drained oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes with herbs
- 3/4 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices ready-to-serve bacon
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens (about 8 cups)
- 2 medium avocados, diced
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 hard cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/8 cup sun-dried tomato oil
- 2 tablespoons prepared blue cheese dressing
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steaks and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steaks to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Meanwhile place sun-dried tomatoes in food processor container. Cover; process until minced. Combine sun-dried tomatoes, 3/4 cup dressing and pepper in small bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Remove steaks from marinade; discard marinade. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 10 to 14 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
- Meanwhile microwave bacon on HIGH 20 to 30 seconds or until heated; break into pieces.
- Carve steaks into slices. Arrange salad greens on large serving platter. Arrange steak slices, avocados, grape tomatoes, bacon pieces and eggs in rows over greens. Serve with dressing.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.3.