Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Quesadilla with Roasted Corn Salsa
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 oz. Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, cooked medium rare cut in half then sliced 1/8" thick (season with Omaha Steaks Seasoning)
- 1 ea. 10" flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar and monterey jack cheese mixture
- 3 tbsp roasted corn salsa
* makes 3 cups
- 1 cup grilled corn kernels
- 1 cup diced roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced grilled red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, pureed in blender
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Start by heating a non-stick 12" pan over medium low heat.
- Next place the tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with 1/2 oz. grated Parmesan.
- Flip over the tortilla with the Parmesan cheese side down in the pan.
- Next sprinkle with the Cheddar and Jack cheese mixture.
- Carefully spread out the slices of Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon on the quesadilla.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of Roasted Corn Salsa over the steak.
- Check that the Parmesan side of the tortilla is brown then fold the quesadilla in half.
- Remove from pan and place on a cutting board.
- Cut into 4 even pieces and place on a warm plate.
- Sprinkle with Roasted Corn Salsa for garnish.
- Remove husks from corn and grill until corn starts to brown on all sides.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob and reserve.
- Roast red bell pepper then peel, side and dice.
- Slice red onion into 1/2" thick slices. Grill the slices then dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.