Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Grilled Beef Tenderloin Quesadilla with Roasted Corn Salsa
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 oz. Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon, cooked medium rare cut in half then sliced 1/8" thick (season with Omaha Steaks Seasoning)
- 1 ea. 10" flour tortilla
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar and monterey jack cheese mixture
- 3 tbsp roasted corn salsa
* makes 3 cups
- 1 cup grilled corn kernels
- 1 cup diced roasted red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced grilled red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, pureed in blender
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Start by heating a non-stick 12" pan over medium low heat.
- Next place the tortilla in the pan and sprinkle with 1/2 oz. grated Parmesan.
- Flip over the tortilla with the Parmesan cheese side down in the pan.
- Next sprinkle with the Cheddar and Jack cheese mixture.
- Carefully spread out the slices of Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon on the quesadilla.
- Sprinkle 3 tbsp of Roasted Corn Salsa over the steak.
- Check that the Parmesan side of the tortilla is brown then fold the quesadilla in half.
- Remove from pan and place on a cutting board.
- Cut into 4 even pieces and place on a warm plate.
- Sprinkle with Roasted Corn Salsa for garnish.
- Remove husks from corn and grill until corn starts to brown on all sides.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob and reserve.
- Roast red bell pepper then peel, side and dice.
- Slice red onion into 1/2" thick slices. Grill the slices then dice.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.4a.