Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Grilled Beef Steak & Colorful Peppers
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Porterhouse or 2 Omaha Steaks T-Bone steaks
- 2 red, yellow or green bell peppers, quartered
- 1/2 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- Place pesto ingredients in small bowl of food processor or blender container. Cover; process until finely chopped.
- Spread pesto on beef steaks and bell peppers. Place steaks on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Place peppers around steaks. Grill steaks, uncovered, 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally. Grill peppers until tender, turning occasionally. (Or to broil, place steaks on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Place peppers around steaks. Broil steaks 15 to 20 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once. Broil peppers until tender, turning as needed.)
- Carve steaks; season with salt and pepper. Serve with peppers.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.