Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Flat Iron Steak and Potato Salad
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 (7 oz.) Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks, thawed
- 1/2 cup Omaha Steaks Fully Cooked Bacon Slices
- 2 tsp. Omaha Steaks Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce
- 1 lb. Roasted Baby Red Potatoes (see recipe below)
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, grilled and chopped into 1-1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup Maytag Blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup your favorite salad dressing
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Prepare the Roasted Baby Red Potatoes.
- Cut bacon sliced into 1/2 inch pieces and crisp in a sauté pan.
- Preheat grill.
- Season each side of thawed steaks with 1/2 teaspoon of Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
- Grill steaks to desired doneness.
- Cut ends of asparagus and grill until lightly browned on outside.
- Chop up asparagus.
- Remove core and wilted leaves from iceberg lettuce.
- Wash lettuce and cut 4 cross-sectioned slices about 1" thick.
- Place a cross-sectioned slice of lettuce on each plate.
- Slice steaks across the grain and fan across each lettuce slice.
- Sprinkle each salad with diced tomatoes, grilled asparagus, crumbled blue cheese, and bacon.
- Divide potatoes evenly and place around the edge of the lettuce slice.
- Top with your favorite salad dressing.
- Serve with a knife and a fork.
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Toss potatoes in oil, garlic, cheese and salt.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Turn up oven to 400° F and stir up potatoes.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes until the potatoes are browned.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.3.