Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Flat Iron Steaks with Peanut Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Asian vegetable blend
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 cups hot cooked thin noodles (such as vermicelli, Chinese noodles, rice noodles)
- 3/4 cup prepared peanut sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped, optional
- Combine red and black peppers; press evenly onto beef steaks. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook 13 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning twice. Remove to platter; keep warm.
- Add frozen vegetables and water to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add noodles and peanut sauce; toss to coat. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Carve steaks into slices and season with salt, as desired. Serve over noodle mixture. Top with peanuts, if desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.