Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Filet Mignon with Roasted Vegetable Salad
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- 8 cups torn salad greens
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 16 small mushrooms
- 1 large red, yellow or green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 1 medium Japanese eggplant, sliced (1-inch)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced (1-inch)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 15 x 10-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place vegetables in pan; spray generously with cooking spray. Drizzle with vinegar; sprinkle with garlic, rosemary and salt and pepper. Stir to coat. Roast in 425°F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Cool slightly.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook top loin steaks 12 to 15 minutes (tenderloin steaks 10 to 13 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; let stand 10 minutes.
- Carve steaks; season with salt. Arrange beef and vegetables on greens. Serve with dressing.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.10.3.