Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Filet Mignon and Peppercorn Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsTenderloin Steaks and Peppercorn Sauce:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 14-ounce can fat-free, no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/3 cup dry red wine (regular or nonalcoholic)
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- Put the cornstarch into a cup. Add the water, stirring to dissolve.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cornstarch mixture and the broth.
- Bring to a broil over high heat; cook until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the bay leaf and thyme.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Stir in the wine and peppercorns.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.4.