Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Filet Mignon and Peppercorn Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsTenderloin Steaks and Peppercorn Sauce:
- 4 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignons
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1 14-ounce can fat-free, no-salt-added beef broth
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/3 cup dry red wine (regular or nonalcoholic)
- 1/4 teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed
- Put the cornstarch into a cup. Add the water, stirring to dissolve.
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together the cornstarch mixture and the broth.
- Bring to a broil over high heat; cook until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the bay leaf and thyme.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the sauce is reduced to about 1 cup.
- Stir in the wine and peppercorns.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaf.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.