Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Fiesta Burgers Con Queso
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup shredded Chihuahua cheese, divided
- 4 small tortillas, warmed or hamburger buns, split, toasted
- Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, avocado slices, salsa, sour cream, guacamole (optional)
- Combine ground beef, onion, jalapeño, cilantro and 1/4 cup cheese in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place patties in skillet; cook 10 to 12 minutes until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. About 3 minutes before burgers are done, top evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
- Place burgers in tortillas or buns; season with salt and black pepper, as desired. Top with desired toppings.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.