Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Duckling Breast Stuffed with Apples and Oranges
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Omaha Steaks Duckling Breast, thawed
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 2 each orange wedges (cut each orange into 16 wedges)
- 2 each apple wedges (cut each apple into 16 wedges)
- 2-3 thyme sprigs
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (outside)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper (outside)
- cooking twine
- Remove from packaging.
- With skin side down, pound breast meat with grooved mallet. Flip breast over and score the skin with a fork.
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning, 1/4 tsp. sea salt and 1/2 tsp. of black pepper over breast.
- Place on one side of the breast 2 orange wedges, 2 apple wedges and thyme sprig. Fold over other side of the breast and truss securely using the cooking twine.
- Sprinkle skin with remaining sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of olive oil in sauté pan.
- Sear each side about 90 seconds until all evenly browned.
- Place in elevated roasting rack in a 300°F oven for about 60 minutes.
- Remove string and stuffing from breast.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.3.