Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Recipe Categories: All Recipes | Filet Mignon | Burgers | Ground Beef | BBQ and Grilling | Father's Day
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 artisan Kaiser buns
- 1 recipe Ancho Chile Mayonnaise
- 8 Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Burgers
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 8 slices pepperjack cheese
- 6 slices Omaha Steaks Applewood Steak-Cut Bacon, cooked crisp
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Ancho Chile Barbeque Rub
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Prepare the Ancho Chile Mayonnaise using the recipe below.
- Preheat grill to medium. Season and grill the burgers, placing a slice of pepperjack cheese on each just before removing from the grill.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading 1 Tbsp. of Ancho Chile Mayonnaise on both halves of the buns.
- Next place butter lettuce on each bottom bun, followed by 2 cooked burgers with melted pepper jack cheese.
- Cut the crisp Applewood Steak Cut Bacon slices in half and place 3 halves on each burger.
- Finish with sliced red onion and more butter lettuce.
- Top with bun and serve.
- Combine mayonnaise, rub and lime juice in mixing bowl and mix well.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.4a.