Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Crab Cake Sliders with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 12 min
Serves: 6 to 8
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
IngredientsCrab Cake Sliders
- 2 boxes Omaha Steaks #2496 Mini Crab Cakes
- 1 recipe Roasted Red Pepper Aioli
- 18 Each Wheat Slider Buns
- 18 Small Green Leaves
- 18 each Bamboo Picks
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 Each Red Bell Peppers Roasted, peeled and seeded
- 2 each Whole Garlic Cloves Roasted
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp Chipotle In Adobo Sauce purred
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
PreparationCrab Cake Sliders
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Place frozen crab cakes on a lightly oiled baking sheet allowing 2-3 inches in between.
- Cook for 5-6 min then carefully flip over using a spatula and at the same time lightly press on the cakes to flatten. Put back in the oven for another 5-6 minutes before removing from oven.
- Assemble sliders by cutting rolls in half, generously spreading Roasted Red Pepper Aioli on each half. Please 2 mini crab cakes and lettuce leaf on each bun.
- Place the top bun on use a Bamboo Pick through the middle to hold everything together.
- Combine all in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13a.