Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Corned Beef and Cabbage Soup
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/4 lb. Omaha Steaks Corned Beef, cut into thin strips
- 1 lb. plum tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb. yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- 4 cups chopped green cabbage (about 1/4 medium head)
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 cups beef stock
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking barley
- 3 stalks celery, quartered
- 3 medium carrots, quartered
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pulse the onion, celery and carrots in a food processor until they are pea-size pieces.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onion, celery and carrots and the allspice and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are slightly softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer the tomatoes to the pot and add the beef stock, cabbage, potatoes, barley and 4 cups chicken stock; cover and bring to a boil.
- Uncover, reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the potatoes and barley are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the corned beef and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.