Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Omaha Steaks Corn Roasted BBQ Salmon
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Marinated Salmon Fillets
- 4 ears of corn
- 1 cup bbq sauce
- Begin by cutting a 1-inch wide strip out of the cornhusk as shown in the first picture.
- Next carefully lift the corn on the cob out of the husk and snap it off at the end while holding the end of the husk with one hand and the corn on the cob with the other.
- Remove all the strings and trim the ends so it looks like the 2nd picture.
- Next spread 1/4 cup of the bbq sauce across the bottom of the empty husk.
- Carefully place the Omaha Steaks Salmon in the husk as shown in the 3rd picture.
- Preheat oven to 400° and place cornhusks stuffed with salmon on a sheet pan.
- Bake 15 minutes at 400° and serve with the corn on the cob and your favorite Omaha Steaks side dishes.
|picture 1||picture 2||picture 3|
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.12.2.