Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chocolate Marble Cheesecake
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons pecans, finely ground
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cookie crumbs, Oreo
- 3 ounces butter, softened
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 3 each eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon amaretto
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, ground pecans, brown sugar, Oreo cookie crumbs, and butter in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- In a greased 10" spring pan pack crust in the bottom.
- Bake at 350° - 375° for about 15 minutes.
- In a mixer beat cream cheese on high until very soft and creamy.
- Then add sugar and beat on high for 3-5 minutes.
- Reduce mixer speed to low and add vanilla extract, almond extract and amaretto.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, after each is almost mixed in. (It is very important not to over mix the cheese once the eggs have been added)
- Add orange juice and when almost mixed, turn off mixer.
- Over a double boiler, melt chocolate until smooth.
- Slowly add in cream and mix and continue to heat until smooth. Set aside.
- Pour filling into spring pan on crust.
- Ladle the chocolate Ganache on top in a circle.
- Draw a knife through the chocolate a couple of time to create a swirling effect.
- Bake at 275° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours until cheesecake tests done.
- Let cheesecake setup overnight in fridge before slicing and serving.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.