Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chipotle Herb Butter
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1/4 lb. (1 stick) butter, salted and soft
- 2 Tbsp. Lea and Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle in adobo sauce pureed
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped oregano leaves
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped rosemary leaves
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped basil
- 2 tsp. fresh chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp. garlic fresh chopped
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Soften butter at room temperature.
- Place in a mixer or in a mixing bowl and whip butter until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper.
- Roll into a tube about 1-1/2" in diameter and twist the paper at the ends.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Slice into 1-1/2" coins as needed.
- Place the "coin" on the steak just as they are coming off the grill.
- The idea is to have it half melted on top as you are serving your steaks.
- Store the unused butter in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.9.1.