Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Chili Garlic Crusted Strip Loin Steaks Topped with a Romesco Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 ea. 12 oz Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. roasted garlic olive oil
- 4 tsp. roasted garlic puréed
- 2 tsp. ancho chile powder
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 recipe Romesco Sauce
- 4 cilantro sprigs, for garnish
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts, for garnish
- 4 orange slices, for garnish
- 3 large red bell peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. roasted garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 dried ancho chiles, stemmed and seeded
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tsp. lime juice, fresh
- 1/4 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1-1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Roast the garlic in the olive oil then mince the garlic and reserve the oil.
- Brush both sides of steaks with the roasted garlic olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine ancho chili powder, sugar, and kosher salt. Dividing the seasoning mixture among the steaks, sprinkle seasoning on both sides of each steak.
- Rub 1 teaspoon of roasted garlic on one side of each steak; spreading as evenly as possible.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of roasted garlic olive oil in a large non-stick sauté pan over high heat until very hot or about 3 minutes.
- Carefully place the steaks in the hot pan with the garlic side down.
- For medium rare steaks cook for about 6 to 7 minutes on the first side, flip and continue cooking about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Place cooked steaks on clean serving plates. Spoon the Romesco Sauce over the steak. Garnish with a cilantro sprig, orange slices and toasted pine nuts.
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ancho chiles; fry until darkened and slightly puffed, turning once about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to small bowl. Add enough hot water to cover.
- Let stand 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, combine grape tomatoes, onions and 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place mixture on a foil lined baking pan.
- Place pan in broiler for about 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Drain the chiles, and place chiles, tomatoes, onions and remaining ingredients in a food processor and purée.
- Serve sauce over steaks at room temperature or cold.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.7.