Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Chicken Curry with Brown Rice
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 ea. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1 oz. butter, unsalted
- 1 ea. white onion, 1/2" dice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic, fresh
- 2 ea. Granny Smith apples, 3/4" dice
- 1/2 cup celery, 3/4" dice
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, 3/4" dice
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers, 3/4" dice
- 3/4 cup peach chutney
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 ea. lemon zested
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 ea. lemon juiced
- 1 qt. cooked brown rice
- Melt butter in a large braising pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add Chicken and Curry. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add fresh chopped ginger and fresh lemon zest. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add Celery and peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients and slowly bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve over bed of cooked brown rice.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.11d.