Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Chicken Curry with Brown Rice
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 8 ea. Omaha Steaks Chicken Breasts
- 1 oz. butter, unsalted
- 1 ea. white onion, 1/2" dice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped garlic, fresh
- 2 ea. Granny Smith apples, 3/4" dice
- 1/2 cup celery, 3/4" dice
- 1/2 cup green bell peppers, 3/4" dice
- 3/4 cup red bell peppers, 3/4" dice
- 3/4 cup peach chutney
- 1/4 cup curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1.5 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 ea. lemon zested
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 ea. lemon juiced
- 1 qt. cooked brown rice
- Melt butter in a large braising pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook until onions are transparent.
- Add Chicken and Curry. Cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add fresh chopped ginger and fresh lemon zest. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add Celery and peppers and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the rest of ingredients and slowly bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Serve over bed of cooked brown rice.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2021, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v21.9.15.