Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Carnitas Tostadas with Chipotle Mayonnaise and Fresh Mango Salsa
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 each Omaha Steaks #2297 Pork Carnitas Roasts
- 1 recipe Mango Salsa
- 1 recipe Chipotle Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 8 each 6" Corn Tostada Flats
* Serves 4 - 6
- 1 cup Mango (Peeled, seeded and chopped ¼")
- ¼ cup White Onion (chopped ¼")
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro (chopped Fine)
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tsp Jalapenos (minced fine)
- 2 Tbsp Red Bell Peppers (seeded and ¼" dice)
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
* Serves 4 - 6
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. Canned Chipotle Chile in Adobo Sauce Pureed
- 1-1/2 tsp. Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp. Sea Salt
- Thaw Pork Carnitas Roasts.
- Shred up the Pork Carnitas Roasts using 2 forks. Save the juices.
- Prepare the Mango Salsa and the Chipotle Mayonnaise using recipes below.
- Heat the pork with juices in a pan covered with foil in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Spread 1-1/2 tsp of Chipotle Mayonnaise on each Tostada flat then spread 1-1/2 oz of the hot carnitas on each of the tostadas.
- Top each with some shredded cabbage and fresh Mango Salsa.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. It can be stored for 1 week in refrigerator. Makes about 4 servings.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.2.3.