Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Cajun Beef Burritos
2 hrsMarinade Time
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 10 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Omaha Steaks Top Sirloin Steaks
- 3/4 cup prepared tomatillo or regular prepared salsa, divided
- 1 package (5 to 6.5 ounces) Cajun rice and bean mix
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium flour tortillas (10-inch diameter), warmed
- Tomatillo or regular prepared salsa
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick strips. Place beef and 1/2 cup salsa in medium bowl; toss to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Prepare rice and bean mix according to package directions, using 1/4 cup less water and omitting oil or margarine; keep warm.
- Meanwhile remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 of beef; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef. Season with salt.
- Return beef with juices to skillet. Add rice and remaining 1/4 cup salsa; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon 1 cup beef mixture evenly down center of each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border around edge. Fold bottom edge up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center, overlapping edges. Serve with additional salsa, as desired.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff