Skip To Main Content
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us at1-800-960-8400.
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Burgers
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/4 cup prepared steak sauce
- 4 slices sweet onion (2-1/2 inch)
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) Swiss cheese
- 4 crusty rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- Combine beer and steak sauce in 1-cup glass measure. Cover and microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until bubbly.
- Place patties in center of grill over medium, ash-covered coals; arrange onion around patties. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until patties are not pink in center and juices show no pink color and onions are tender, turning occasionally. Season with salt after turning. About 2 minutes before patties are done, brush generously with sauce; top with cheese.
- Serve burgers and onions in rolls with lettuce and sauce.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2022, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v22.8.2.