Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Breakfast-in-Bed Steak and Eggs with Salsa Fresca
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 3 Tbsp. sweet onion, finely diced
- 1 lb. Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 qt. vegetable oil, for deep frying
- 3 or 4 small corn tortillas
- salt to taste
- 3 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 Omaha Steaks Boneless Strip Steaks, about 7 oz each and 3/4 inch thick
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Thoroughly combine all the salsa ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Add a little more sugar if the tomatoes are underripe, but take care that the salsa does not taste too sweet.
- Chill the salsa in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to marry.
- To prepare the tortillas, pour enough oil into a deep-fryer or saucepan to come 2 or 3 inches up the sides and heat to 350°.
- Cut the tortillas into 1/8 inch wide strips; cut the longer strips in half.
- Add the tortilla strips to the oil and fry in batches for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown (frying in batches will ensure the strips do not crowd the pan and significantly lower the temperature of the oil.
- Remove the tortilla strips from the oil with a slotted spoon, and drain on paper towels, then season with salt.
- Combine the ingredients for the lemon-garlic butter in a bowl and mash to incorporate. Melt 3 tablespoons of the lemon-garlic butter in a heavy skillet set over medium-high heat. Season the steaks with salt and pepper, and when the butter is sizzling in the skillet, add the steaks. Sear for 1 1/2 minutes on each side; turn the heat down to medium and sauté the steaks for 1 to 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare, 2 to 3 minutes for medium, or to the desired doneness. Keep warm.
- To cook the eggs, melt 1 Tbsp. of the butter in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat (Use 2 Tbsp. of butter if you are not using a nonstick saucepan) When the butter begins to bubble, gently add 4 of the eggs, one by one, and season with salt and pepper (cook the eggs in 2 batches, depending on the size of the pan). Take care to keep the yolks intact as you add the eggs to the pan. Cook the eggs, covered, until the whites are firm and the yolks are just beginning to set, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Melt the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter in the pan before cooking the second batch of eggs.
- To serve, place the steaks to one side of each warm serving plate and top each steak with 1 teaspoon of the remaining lemon-garlic butter. Gently place 2 of the eggs on the other side of the plate, taking care not to break the yolks. Spoon a generous portion of the salsa down the center of the plate, overlapping the eggs and the steak. Top with a heaping pile of tortilla strips and serve immediately.