Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Bourbon and Bacon Compound Butter
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
Ingredients(Makes 1/2 cup)
- 2 slices Omaha Steaks Applewood Smoked Steak Cut Bacon, finely chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Kentucky bourbon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, stirring constantly. Remove the bacon and pour off the fat, reserving 1 tsp. Cool bacon and fat about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine reserved fat, bacon pieces, butter, bourbon, and maple syrup with a fork, ensuring all ingredients are well blended.
- Place butter on the edge closest to you of a sheet of parchment or wax paper. Fold paper over butter and roll into a cylinder. Twist the ends of the paper and refrigerate until solid.
- When ready to serve, cut the chilled butter into slices and place on top of steak, seafood, or anything else you want to provide with a boost of flavor.
- Unused butter can be kept in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.7.2.