Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Blackened Wild Salmon with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 4 tsp Blackened Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce or use recipe below
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- In a well ventilated area, heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan on high until oil is hot.
- With a paper towel, pat dry the salmon fillets.
- Place seasoning on a clean plate and spread out. Coat both sides of salmon with seasoning.
- Carefully place salmon in hot oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place one tablespoon of Creamy Horseradish Sauce on each plate.
- Remove salmon from pan and plate on top of the Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.8.1a.