Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Blackened Wild Salmon with Creamy Horseradish Sauce
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 4 Omaha Steaks Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets, thawed
- 2 Tbsp. Omaha Steaks Blackened Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Omaha Steaks Creamy Horseradish Sauce or use recipe below
* Makes 1 cup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onion, finely minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- In a well ventilated area, heat oil in a large non-stick sauté pan on high until oil is hot.
- With a paper towel, pat dry the salmon fillets.
- Place seasoning on a clean plate and spread out. Coat both sides of salmon with seasoning.
- Carefully place salmon in hot oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place one tablespoon of Creamy Horseradish Sauce on each plate.
- Remove salmon from pan and plate on top of the Creamy Horseradish Sauce.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.12.