Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Blackened Shrimp Tacos with Lime Cilantro Aioli and Fresh Mango Salsa
Prep time: 45 min
Cook time: 5 min
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 each 1.5 lb box Omaha Steaks Blackened Shrimp
- 8 each Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 2/3 cup Cilantro Lime Aioli
- 2 cups Green Cabbage Finely Shredded
- 1-1/4 cup Fresh Mango Salsa
- 8 each Lime Wedges
- 8 each Cilantro Sprigs
Makes 2/3 cup
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Chopped Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Minced Jalapeno
Makes 1-1/4 Cup
- 1 Cups Fresh Mango (Peeled, Seeded and diced 1/4 inch)
- 2 Tbsp. Red Onion (1/8 inch dice)
- 2 tsp. Cilantro (Chopped Fine)
- 2 tsp. Jalapeno Pepper (Seeded and minced)
- 1 Tblsp. Red Bell Peppers (Diced 1/8 inch)
- 2 tsp. Fresh Lime Juice
- Preheat oven to 425. Place cod on a baking sheet. Once oven is hot, bake for 15 to 17 minutes, flipping once in between.
- In a medium mixing bowl place carrots, cucumbers, jícama, green and red cabbage.
- Combine with mayo, lime juice, vinegar, Chipotles in Adobo sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat corn or flour tortillas. Tuck with battered cod, Mexican slaw and add an extra squeeze of lime if desired.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Prices shown are available on consumer orders only. Maximum order quantity may apply. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.11.3.