Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There are 2 Omaha Steaks stores in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Bistro Beef Steak
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 1 pound Omaha Steaks Beef Top Sirloin Steaks
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh Italian or flat-leaf parsley
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups vegetable medley (such as green beans and sliced yellow bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup dry red wine (regular or nonalcoholic)
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, steamed
- Cut the steak in half lengthwise. Cut crosswise into 1/2 inch thick strips.
- In a medium bowl, combine the steak, parsley, garlic and pepper, tossing to coat. Set aside.
- Cut the onion into 1/4 inch slices; separate into rings. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the onion. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until crisp-tender, stirring constantly. Transfer to a serving platter; keep warm.
- In a medium saucepan, steam the vegetable until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet, cook the steak over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until the surface is no longer pink, stirring constantly. Place the steak on the onion.
- Add the wine to the skillet, scraping to dislodge any browned bits. Stir until the bits are dissolved and the liquid thickens slightly. Pour the sauce over the beef and onion. Serve with the vegetables and potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.4a.