Skip Header & Navigation-
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Tikka with Pineapple Coconut Raita
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Drain pineapple; reserve liquid. Combine pineapple with remaining Raita ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut steaks into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in large food-safe plastic bag. Add beef; toss to coat evenly. Thread beef onto eight 9-inch metal skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove kabobs to platter; drizzle with reserved pineapple liquid. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cilantro. Serve with Raita.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.9.2.