Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Tikka with Pineapple Coconut Raita
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 Omaha Steaks Flat Iron Steaks
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Drain pineapple; reserve liquid. Combine pineapple with remaining Raita ingredients in small bowl. Cover and refrigerate.
- Cut steaks into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in large food-safe plastic bag. Add beef; toss to coat evenly. Thread beef onto eight 9-inch metal skewers, leaving space between pieces.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
- Remove kabobs to platter; drizzle with reserved pineapple liquid. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cilantro. Serve with Raita.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of The Beef Checkoff
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2020, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v20.1.3.