Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Get $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash
Your $60 in Omaha Steaks Cash will arrive in 3 E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send, up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after the order ships.
Use them on your next three orders!
*Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. You will receive your Omaha Steaks Cash in three E-Reward Card codes in the amounts of $30, $20 and $10 for each $79 shipment you send when ordering up to a maximum of 3 per household. Your first $30 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 48 hours after your order ships, your $20 E-Reward Card code will be emailed to you 7/1/2018 and your $10 E-Reward card code will be emailed to you 10/1/2018. Your Omaha Steaks $30 E-Reward Card, $20 E-Reward Card and $10 E-Reward Card are a one-time use codes and may each be used on one customer transaction of $79 or more during the valid redemption dates. The codes must be provided at checkout to apply your discount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. You may only use one E-Reward Card code per customer transaction per day. Your codes may not be used to purchase Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards or wine. Reward cards may not be used on any order that also redeems Steaklover Rewards points. The codes may not be applied to previous sales, have no cash value, are non-transferable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. The codes can be redeemed online or by phone and at Omaha Steaks retail locations during the valid redemption dates. The E-Reward Card codes are void if altered, defaced, copied, transferred or sold through any auction. Omaha Steaks reserves the right to change these terms at any time and without notice. The $30 E-Reward Card Code is valid 4/25/18-6/30/18. The $20 E-Reward Card Code is valid 7/1/18-9/30/18. The $10 E-Reward Card Code is valid 10/1/18-12/31/18. Omaha Steaks Gift Cards, E-Gift Cards, Wine, Gift Baskets, Grills and Live Lobsters do not count toward the $79 minimum order requirement for the earned reward card. Limit of 2 on selected items at these exclusive prices. Other restrictions may apply. Offer valid until 11:59pm CST on 4/30/18.
Beef Tenderloin Roll stuffed with Spinach and Bacon
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 lbs Omaha Steaks Chateaubriand
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 4 tablespoons Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To make a flat 3/4-inch-thick piece of beef, butterfly tenderloin by cutting, from top to bottom, through center to within 3/4-inch of bottom; open like a book and press to flatten. Cut horizontally, starting at the center of each half, to within 3/4-inch of each side. Open and flatten tenderloin slightly with a meat pounder or side of a meat cleaver or Chinese cleaver so that whole piece is about the same thickness.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute diced bacon until golden brown. When fat is rendered and bacon is crisp, add spinach and cook until wilted (about 6 minutes). Place spinach-bacon mixture over tenderloin. Roll up tenderloin, jelly-roll fashion. Tie with kitchen twine in 4 places to fasten tightly.
- In a small bowl mix together mustard and brandy. Rub over tenderloin. Sprinkle with the Omaha Steak All Natural Seasoning. At this point, meat can be refrigerated for about 8 hours, if desired; bring meat to room temperature 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Return skillet to medium heat, add olive oil, and place tenderloin, seam side down, in skillet; brown on all sides (5 minutes per side). Place tenderloin in oven; roast until medium-rare (about 40 minutes, or until internal temperature is 125° F on an instant-read thermometer). Let tenderloin rest 12 to 15 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil, before slicing. Slice into 6-8 pieces across the grain of the meat, and serve immediately.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.7.