Skip Header & Navigation
All content on this site is available, via phone, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, by calling 1-800-960-8400. Again, that phone number is 1-800-960-8400 . If you experience any accessibility issues please contact us.
There is 1 Omaha Steaks store in your area.
Beef Tenderloin Roll stuffed with Spinach and Bacon
Featured Omaha Steaks Product
- 4 lbs Omaha Steaks Chateaubriand
- 4 strips of bacon
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 4 tablespoons Omaha Steaks All Natural Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- To make a flat 3/4-inch-thick piece of beef, butterfly tenderloin by cutting, from top to bottom, through center to within 3/4-inch of bottom; open like a book and press to flatten. Cut horizontally, starting at the center of each half, to within 3/4-inch of each side. Open and flatten tenderloin slightly with a meat pounder or side of a meat cleaver or Chinese cleaver so that whole piece is about the same thickness.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute diced bacon until golden brown. When fat is rendered and bacon is crisp, add spinach and cook until wilted (about 6 minutes). Place spinach-bacon mixture over tenderloin. Roll up tenderloin, jelly-roll fashion. Tie with kitchen twine in 4 places to fasten tightly.
- In a small bowl mix together mustard and brandy. Rub over tenderloin. Sprinkle with the Omaha Steak All Natural Seasoning. At this point, meat can be refrigerated for about 8 hours, if desired; bring meat to room temperature 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Return skillet to medium heat, add olive oil, and place tenderloin, seam side down, in skillet; brown on all sides (5 minutes per side). Place tenderloin in oven; roast until medium-rare (about 40 minutes, or until internal temperature is 125° F on an instant-read thermometer). Let tenderloin rest 12 to 15 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil, before slicing. Slice into 6-8 pieces across the grain of the meat, and serve immediately.
Savings shown over aggregated single item base price. Photos are exemplary of product advertised.
"Omaha Steaks", "Omaha Steaks Private Reserve", "Private Reserve" and "Triple-Trimmed" are trademarks owned by Omaha Steaks International, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
© 2019, OmahaSteaks.com, Inc. All rights reserved. | v19.9.13.